Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Current Inspirations


Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence lately.  Since I've found a little spare time, I thought I'd post something on here just incase there was the slightest possibility that anyone actually reads this blog. Haha.

Anywho, these are some of the things that have been inspiring me recently.  I have found that I am developing a real appreciation for all things cute (^_^) I don't really know why, it just appeals to me.  Never fear, I am still into the dark stuff too though.  I should also mention that I have started a Tumblr blog, which the following pics are from, so if you'd like to keep in touch with me there, please visit:  www.poisonperidot.tumblr.com and feel free to follow.  Thanks!



















Here's wishing that you all enjoy the Silly Season -- have a happy and safe holiday!



post signature


No comments: