Friday, 7 November 2014

Two Ways To Wear Leggings


Two Ways To Wear Leggings
























1.  Diane Von Furstenberg red top / River Island print legging, $24 / Leather booties /  Pendants necklace / Barrette hair clip  

2.  Silvian Heach polka dot top, $135 / Balenciaga leather legging / Eytys suede shoes, $290 / Charlotte Russe head wrap headband


Hi guys!  As always, I was thinking about clothes and accessories, so decided to do a post on one of my favourite wardrobe staples - the leggings.  Love, love, love leggings! Seriously, if I could I would probably live in them.  They're so funky and trendy, yet comfy and practical.

So, here I have created two different looks involving two different pairs of leggings.  The first one could be classed as a dressy outfit whilst the second is more casual.  Hope you like them!

 photo BlogSignature_zps25af5ec1.jpg


No comments: