Wednesday, 1 October 2014

A Few Products I Use | My views


Rimmel Face Primer | $12.75


I recently began using this primer and I have to say, it is by far the best one I've tried so far.  I have oily skin with a number of marks from spots and I find that this product evens out my complexion as well as keeps the shine at bay.  You can wear it alone or under your foundation.  Personally, I just wear it on its own as it is lightly tinted and seems to blend in quite well with my natural skin tone. This primer has a fluid consistency and is very easy to apply.  It lasts the whole day and does not transfer which is a plus.  I would highly recommend you try this product if you have a similar complexion to me.


Natio Eyebrow Kit | $19.95

I have been using this particular kit for a couple of years now and it still hasn't run out! What great worth for your dollar! As you can see, it comes with two shades of brown powder - the lighter shade is for filling in your brows whilst the darker one is for defining the lower outline. It also comes with wax for holding hairs in place and for sealing your work.  I love how Natio have included a built-in mirror, perfect for touch-ups on the go.  Whilst the included tweezers, brow brush and dual-ended applicator are wonderful, I tend to use my own eyebrow brush to apply the powder out of personal preference. All in all, a really fine product which I will continue to use.


                                           
                                               Garnier BB Cream | $13.99


Before I discovered Rimmel's Fix and Perfect Primer, I used this BB Cream as my daily makeup.  I found the consistency of this product nice and velvety and applied pretty well.  This particular variety is for Oily/Combination skin and leaves you with a light matte finish.  Whilst my skin remained fairly shine-free for a couple of hours after application, I found that I still needed to dab oil from my face a few times throughout the day. I also noticed that after removing the cream after a day's wear, my skin developed slightly red, patchy splotches here and there.  If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this product.  At the moment, I tend to use this just as a concealer on stubborn spots as it has nice coverage.  

Thanks for reading and I hope this has helped you in choosing your beauty products. 

 photo BlogSignature_zps25af5ec1.jpg

No comments: